You are hereDecember 18, 2013
Volume 2, Number 12 - December, 2013
Embryonic Stem Cells/Induced Pluripotent Stem (iPS) Cells
- Mouse Embryonic Stem Cells Established in Physiological-Glucose Media Express the High KM Glut2 Glucose Transporter Expressed by Normal Embryos
- Zinc Finger Nuclease-Expressing Baculoviral Vectors Mediate Targeted Genome Integration of Reprogramming Factor Genes to Facilitate the Generation of Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Tissue-Specific Progenitor and Stem Cells
- Concise Review: Growth Differentiation Factor 15 in Pathology: A Clinical Role?
- Intravenous Multipotent Adult Progenitor Cell Therapy Attenuates Activated Microglial/Macrophage Response and Improves Spatial Learning After Traumatic Brain Injury
- Safety of Human Neural Stem Cell Transplantation in Chronic Spinal Cord Injury
Enabling Technologies for Cell-Based Clinical Translation
- Decellularized Feeders: An Optimized Method for Culturing Pluripotent Cells
- Neural Stem Cell-Mediated Delivery of Irinotecan-Activating Carboxylesterases to Glioma: Implications for Clinical Use
Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
- Concise Review: Can the Intrinsic Power of Branching Morphogenesis Be Used for Engineering Epithelial Tissues and Organs?
- Genetically Modified Neural Stem Cells for a Local and Sustained Delivery of Neuroprotective Factors to the Dystrophic Mouse Retina
- Concise Review: Stem/Progenitor Cells for Renal Tissue Repair: Current Knowledge and Perspectives
Letters to the Editor
- What Happens in "Chromospheres"?
- Progenitor Cells in Chromospheres: In Response to Arthur S. Tischler
- Efficient and Rapid Derivation of Primitive Neural Stem Cells and Generation of Brain Subtype Neurons From Human Pluripotent Stem Cells